ONLINE CLASSES 2019
SELF I-DENTITY through HO`OPONOPONO®
is an ancient Hawaiian problem solving process updated by
Kahuna Lapa`au Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona.
SELF I-DENTITY through HO`OPONOPONO® frees SELF from memories replaying problems through repentance, forgiveness and transmutation.
“If we can accept that we are the sum total of all past thoughts, emotions, words, deeds and actions and that our present lives and choices are colored or shaded by this memory bank of the past, then we begin to see how a process of correcting or setting aright can change our lives, our families and our society.”
Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona
Aloha and thank you.
IZI LLC SPONSORED
ONLINE CLASSES AND LECTURES FOR 2019
IZILLC SPONSORED ONLINE CLASSES
November 11, 2019
SITH® Business Ho’oponopono Lecture
Time 7am-9-am Alaska
Instructors: MARIAN MILIAMA KAMINITZ, MSc
LINDA SUNRISE DUNATOV, Ed.D.,
November 17 and 18, 2019
SITH® Business Ho’oponopono Class
English with French Translation
Time: 7 am – 2 pm Alaska time
Instructors: MARIAN MILIAMA KAMINITZ, MSc
LINDA SUNRISE DUNATOV, Ed.D.
MARIAN MILIAMA KAMINITZ, MSc
first attended Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® (SITH®) in 1985 presented by Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona and Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len. She has taught and helped staff the SITH® trainings since 1989 in the US, Austria, England, Germany, Ireland, the Netherlands, Brazil, Peru, Kazakhstan and Russia. She is coordinator for Austin, Texas and coordinated New York classes from 1991 - 1998. Marian received a Masters of Science in the Conservation of Artistic and Historic Works and has been Head of Conservation since 1991 at the Smithsonian Institution, National Museum of the American Indian. Marian uses the SITH® process daily to clean and let go of problems in her life, allowing peace and freedom to manifest effortlessly. She is forever grateful to Morrnah and the Divinity for the Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® process.
LINDA SUNRISE DUNATOV, Ed.D.
was introduced to Self I-Dentity through Ho`oponopono® (SITH)® by Morrnah Nalamuku Simeona and Ihaleakala Hew Len in 1986 and has never looked back. She was approved as an instructor for SITH® classes in 1992 and has served as a coordinator, instructor, and staff at various SITH® classes in the mainland United States and in South America. She uses SITH® in her moment-to-moment experiences of life.
has been practicing Self I-Dentity through Ho'oponopono® since 2009. She feels eternally grateful to have started cleaning while she was pregnant with her son. She holds a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Psychology and has a minor in Biology. Self I-Dentity through Ho'oponopono® became a way of life in 2015, when she became part of Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len’s cleaning team. In 2016, she and her mother were chosen by Dr. Ihaleakala Hew Len and Joann Kailikea to expand the Zero Wise website to Spanish. She has also served as Spanish translator for MsKr Radio Shows and Online Zerolag.biz SITH® classes.
All participating IZI LLC Coordinators may begin to accept World Wide Absentee Registrations for any class listed on the World Wide Absentee page of the IZI LLC website, except for Asia, Former Soviet Union, Bulgaria and Israel Registrations. See list of participating Coordinators below.
1. All Asian Registrants with Asian addresses must sign up for World Wide Absentee through Asian office. The registrant must be a review student.
2. All Former Soviet Union, Bulgaria and Israel Registrants with addresses in these countries must sign up for the World Wide Absentee through the Former Soviet Union, Bulgarian and Israel website.
3. Any I-Dentity may be registered for any of IZI LLC sponsors SITH® classes as a World Wide Absentee participant. Family members, children, spouses, boy friends, girlfriends, significant others, friends, businesses, cars, houses, pets, oceans, rivers, lakes, mountains, and all I-Dentities may take the class in absentee. The Registrant (the person who registers and pays for the class) may register any Participant (the I-Dentity). For 2017, the World Wide Absentee Participant does not have to have taken the class before, to take it in absentee, except for Asia.
All Asian Registrants with Asian addresses must sign up for World Wide Absentee through Asian office. Except for Asia, where the registrant must be a review student. All Former Soviet Union, Bulgaria and Israel Registrants with addresses in these countries must sign up for the World Wide Absentee through the Former Soviet Union, Bulgarian and Israel website.
4. Once the payment and registration is complete, the participant will be entered into the World Wide Absentee lists of students for the class. The cleaning begins with registration and earlier registration allows for more cleaning. The World Wide Absentee cleaning list will be posted every business day to these 3 Affiliates (Kamailelauli’I Rafaelovich, Constance ZHoku=Pana Webber & Mary Koehler-My Wild Irish Rose) and all IZI LLC Coordinators and Instructors.
5. At the class event, the participants name will be on the World Wide Absentee List on the Absentee Table.
Registration for Basic I and Business Classes for World Wide Absentee (WWA):
1. All participating IZI LLC Coordinators may begin to accept World Wide Absentee registrations for any class listed on the World Wide Absentee page on the IZI LLC website, except for Asia, Former Soviet Union, Bulgaria and Israel registrations. All Asian Registrants with Asian addresses must sign up for World Wide Absentee through Asian office. All Former Soviet Union, Bulgaria and Israel Registrants with addresses in these countries must sign up for the World Wide Absentee through the Former Soviet Union, Bulgarian and Israel website. For Basic II: The WWA Registrant must meet the requirements of a Basic II students to attend a Basic II class as WWA. See Basic II requirements.
2. World Wide Absentee registration will open 3 months before the date of the class. This schedule will be updated at the beginning of the month on the IZI LLC website. Please see the classes open for WWA registration below.
3. Any I-Dentity may be signed up for the SITH® class as a World Wide Absentee Participant. Except for Asia, where the Registrant must be a Review Student. Those Participants attending in Absentee do not receive any materials, and would register as a new student when first taking the class in person. For Basic II classes, registrant must meet the Basic II requirements to register themselves or another participant.
4. The Distance Coordinator (a Coordinator registering World Wide Absentee students for a class they are not Coordinating themselves) will accept World Wide Absentee registration at the same amount and in the same currency as their regular scheduled classes.(ie, US Distance coordinators would accept all Absentee I-Dentities for $255 USD for any class in the world). We have updated the Absentee Fees to 1 Fee.
5. The Class Coordinator (the Coordinator for the class itself) may also register World Wide Absentee students for their class at the Absentee Fee as soon as their registration opens.
6. The World Wide Absentee cleaning list will be posted to the 3 Affiliates, all Coordinators and Instructors for cleaning every business day.
7. Distance or Class Coordinator will email or mail the Participant certificate to their World Wide Absentee Registrant.
8. Cancellation Policy: No refund or transfer for World Wide Absentee registration after registration is completed.
9. Cancellation Policy: In the event a class is canceled: we do not refund World Wide Absentee registration. Once a student has registered, the cleaning starts. If a class is canceled, students may choose to sign up through the same Coordinator for a different class as a WWA student that takes place that year. We would continue the cleaning each day, and would send a thank you note at the end of the cleaning time for the new class.
10. Class materials are not sent to the student. The student must attend the class in person as a New Student to receive the materials and procedures on use of the materials. WWA participants receive all the benefits of the cleaning before and during the class.
World Wide Absentee (WWA) Registration
As Dr. Hew Len wrote regarding the SITH events:
"This is the lifetime to be yourself, pure-in-heart, free of fear and distress. Self I-Dentity through Ho'oponopono takes you home to the purity of yourself through cleaning memories replaying fear and distress.
From the purity of your heart automatically comes light. The Light, enlightenment, provides all that is perfect for you: perfect family and business relationships, perfect sources of wealth and perfect talents and ideas.
All is available to you NOW. You alone must make the choice: to live with fear and distress or live the light of perfection."
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I register someone for WWA who has not taken the Basic I class?
Any I-Dentity may be registered for any of IZI LLC sponsors SITH® classes as a World Wide Absentee participant. Family members, children, spouses, boy friends, girlfriends, significant others, friends, businesses, cars, houses, pets, oceans, rivers, lakes, mountains, and all I-Dentities may take the class in absentee.
Does World Wide absentee mean I will
be able to attend the class in person?
No. WWA means you will not attend the class, You will take the class in absentia.